Twilight of Cruxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight of Cruxis

Home of eRO's Twilight of Cruxis guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MVP Event Section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 am

Well this one is about a simple as eating pie, this is where we will be scheduling mvp events and stuff. If you have any request or suggestions of specific mvps put that here.
If you would like to take part in a particular suggestion please reply to said suggestion saying that you would like to be part of that and give a suggested time.
For the most part my guess is we won't necessarily be hunting mvps as much as spawning the with Bloody Branches so if you have a bloody branch post when you might want to use it and we can get some people together for that.
this method will hopefully be a little more organized than just coordinating it all in game. thank you for using ToC forums -Fox
Back to top Go down
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Mistress:(time?)~difficutly(Hard-due to other players PKing)   MVP Event Section EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:36 am

okay so this one isn't exactly an example because I know we all want that there young twig xD. to keep this organized if you suggest something and have a time in mind go ahead and put that in the subject of your post like i did. except well I don't really have a preferred time any time on the weekends i guess. also a general difficulty would be nice for those who aren't familiar with the mob.
Back to top Go down
Admin Lady
Admin
Admin Lady

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 am

Dibs on Twig.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofcruxis.darkbb.com
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Dibs on Twig.   MVP Event Section EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:31 am

as much as calling dibs would be nice i think it would only be fair for everyone to /dice for it. but it will only be rolled for by people actively participating you know? i don't want someone joining the party then being afk for the fight and wanting to /dice for the twig. but at the same time if someone dies or is caught up trying to keep players off of us then i think it's still fair game because they atleast tried and havn't been ressed or are still helping by keeping us alive.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 pm

yeah that sounds fair enough, the method dosent have to be /dice but something fair, i like to give the items out to the people who need them most and if theres more then one person who need it really bad then maybe a /dice situation
Back to top Go down
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Mistress:(time?)~difficutly(Hard-due to other players PKing)   MVP Event Section EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:57 pm

common guys dun let this die out or we'll never get around to actually hunting it post what times are good for you!
Back to top Go down
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Drake:(Whenver he's alive)~difficutly(easy-due to few people hunting him.)   MVP Event Section EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 am

this is my next post >:O. so yeah I personally wanna kill me some drake because i wanna get an excal pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 am

there are more then one way to get a excal
Back to top Go down
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:24 pm

ohh do elaborate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonja

Sonja

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:19 pm

I believe some rules and guidelines need to be set up for MVPing. As our guild gets bigger and expands, it is going to get harder to distribute loot as well as picking who goes. I'd be more than happy to make a looting system for this as well as help form teams so we can do this more often instead of waiting for select people to get on. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Admin2
Admin

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Arcticfox wrote:
ohh do elaborate Very Happy
you can get one by getting 200 points in the treasure hunter guild
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:57 pm

My PVP gear is practically set for my GX. Only think I need that'd put him over the top would be a Refined Combat Knife, but that's my problem. =P If you want to do Mistress more often just let me know an I'll run with you. I mean, whats the point of making EDP bottles if I'm not hacking people to little bits with them? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com
Sonja

Sonja

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

The only reason you hack people to bits is 'cause you have Kidd or me ressing. xD
Back to top Go down
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:57 am

Sonia as a suggestion to the system we need to keep track of who has gotten what loots already Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sonja

Sonja

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Exactly! :3
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:29 am

Well once we MvP alot more i will keep a list of what items we have gotten and who has been given items from the MvP raids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MVP Event Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Event Section   MVP Event Section Empty

Back to top Go down

MVP Event Section
Page 1 of 1