Twilight of Cruxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight of Cruxis

Home of eRO's Twilight of Cruxis guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic knowledge.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xKiddSteeze

xKiddSteeze

Basic knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Basic knowledge.   Basic knowledge. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 am

Well, I'm pretty straight up bored right now and this place is kinda underused so why not post something, right?

Okay, the guild. It's a nice guild with filled with generous members who are willing to help each other out. Still in the process of growing so it's a bit small compared to the well-known ones. On average I'd say there is about four to six people on. A good day would be nine or ten though. xD. Not impressive? Wrong. This guild goes hard. Very Happy. I'll give you a little story on eRO and this guild. lol

I only joined this server to try out the new classes. Sadly, i picked GX as my main at first. After about a day of grinding i was a bit dissapointed since none of my skills fucken worked. Then i decided to give this server a shot and try to meet the community so i sat in Prontera with a chatbox saying "Looking for social guild" or something like that. When i came back from AFK i had a guild invite Very Happy. Twilight of cruxis.. wth does that even mean? Even to this day i do not know. As a noob the guild really helped me out though. Mizu gave me his ASPD valk, Kaze bought me a new observation when i broke mines (made me feel like a child that just dropped his ice cream) and Lines has done alot. xD. Ahh, i remember the guild's first MVP trip. What a bad idea making me the tank. Lol, they eventually killed moonlight from shooting arrows all day though x__x.

If i were too rate this guild, I'd give it a 9.7/10. It's missing the 0.3 because at night its only me and Lines on. >:[

Anyone else wanna' share their thoughts and experience? Post it.
Back to top Go down
Sonja

Sonja

Basic knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: <3   Basic knowledge. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 pm

I personally am glad I even came back to the server. My first run of the server was completely nuclear. The guild I was in sucked and didn't help so I would spend hours on end sitting in town or repeatedly dying by myself to level. Now, I have people on usually that are willing to help. xD It's nice. And everyone in the guild is pretty nice, usually up for anything and easy to talk to. All-and-all, a good guild to be in. =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
DamaRis

Basic knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic knowledge.   Basic knowledge. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Wow a forum o.o
jajaja i dunno what to say but im here for everything ^^
Back to top Go down
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

Basic knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic knowledge.   Basic knowledge. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:14 am

I think steeze left out that we chill in light 25/7. and to be fair i'm on every day after school except when I'm swamped with work.
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

Basic knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic knowledge.   Basic knowledge. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 am

I've been so bored once I maxed out my character. By then, I felt like I'd seen everything under the sun. It's the social aspect that kept me on RO. I joined one guild after another as the members eventually left. I must say, I got a good vibe from the very first minute. Everyone's so nice and helpful, and even we keep each other company while we farm. It's so nice to have many people online that I can talk to!
Back to top Go down
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

Basic knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: main town revision   Basic knowledge. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:06 pm

our new main town is in izlude(go5) with out ally guild the order of the pheonix
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

Basic knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic knowledge.   Basic knowledge. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 pm

I still believe we should just all move to Amatsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic knowledge.   Basic knowledge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic knowledge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight of Cruxis :: ToC-specific :: About the Guild: General-
Jump to: