Twilight of Cruxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight of Cruxis

Home of eRO's Twilight of Cruxis guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about me?

Go down 
+2
xKiddSteeze
DamaRis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DamaRis

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: All about me?   All about me? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Names at eRO:

DamaRis (RG)
Nogizaka (Mecha)
Azuka Nagami (Prof)
Senjougahara X (SG)
Senou Natsuru (AB)
Miss Dia (Guns)

???

Zodiac:
LEO

Mexico

Blood Type:
B+

"Estatura" = Tall?
167 cm

Weight:
57 Kilograms

Hobby:
Photography/Movies/Hang Out/Skate/Music

What I do?
College student

What I study?
Graphic Design

Why I play RO?
Cuz graphics are cute and cool, and its a good game

What time do you have playing RO?
2001, so 8 years ( 31 july 2001 i started, a friend gift)

In what you play RO?
Laptop Gateway m-6458m
4 GB Ram
320 GB memory space
Windows 7

Why you disconect a looooot?
I´m using wireles from my neighbor

Places that I want to visit?
Japan, Brazil, Hungry, Russia, Estambul.

I guess is all I can say XD
if you need to know something ask =3
Back to top Go down
xKiddSteeze

xKiddSteeze

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:09 pm

I'll play you in s.k.a.t.e >:O
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Gasp. There's someone older than me?! And only by a year?!
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Ill be older then you in like 4 days :]
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Oh yeah, I totally excluded guys when think about it. Hm...so Dama's even older than you Kaz.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:00 am

From what I've noticed most College students are gamers. Its easier to fit gaming into a day when you gotta study though. =P Being 20 FTW?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com
DamaRis

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:16 am

OMG you are 20!!!?? I thought you were little ufff i dont feel the older one =3
and yes colllege students play games xD mmmm only me in my college ... i was like playing in english class xD
its boring class o.o i hate this city anything to do.. x3
wiii today i will travel ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Most college students are gamers? Well, I'm the minority on my campus then. Even at MIT there's not a lot of gamers; it's because students at first rate colleges are so swapped with work and so concerned about our GPA! I'm not that concerned...yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Thats surprising Kuro, i would think everyone in college would play games.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Yeah, but they have all that stress on them. Because if that GPA drops then you can kiss your funding goodbye. An for some top rate schools its damn near impossible to pay for on your lonesome. Might be the reason I spent a few hours writing notes. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:21 am

I don't actually know important GPA is at top tier schools. We all graduated top 10% of our class. Put us together, of course even the best in their high school can be less than average among the cream of the crop. So your GPA is not scrutinized when considering your funding as long as you're not on academic probation because they accepted us knowing we're the best in the country (and outside of the country as well). Really, top rate schools don't always expect the student to pay, they expect the alums to donate. I mean, I bet Hillary donated a lot for her campaign.

Are you in a really good school too Wrath?
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:23 am

Arc Wrath wrote:
Yeah, but they have all that stress on them. Because if that GPA drops then you can kiss your funding goodbye. An for some top rate schools its damn near impossible to pay for on your lonesome. Might be the reason I spent a few hours writing notes. >.>

Funding shouldnt be a problem, if i can somehow get a scholarship for complete funding anyone can ._.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Kurohane wrote:
Are you in a really good school too Wrath?

I wish I was . V.V But because of the community I live in our schools aren't big enough to get noticed by any major colleges. Its the problem with living in a town were the only things to do are bowling and movies. Oh yeah, the beach. But that's so polluted I think just the mercury in the water will cause health risks. >.> Right now I'm going to Indian River State College. Its name is a lot more fancy than the campus, but at least they'll give me a piece of paper that will tell others I'm as smart as I am now. I've never limited my education to having teachers, besides for Gung Fu. Rarely have they taught anything that interested me. An they usually treat the class like a bunch of high school kids. Can't wait to graduate an GTFO of this place.
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Rarely do top colleges notice you unless you got a near perfect on your SATs. Point is, you should've applied to those top schools if you think you fit their demographics, meaning if your grades are good enough. Except I think my SAT scores are what brought me down. MIT required 2 SATII scores (one math, one science) which I didn't do so well on either.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 am

I think if the teachers were paid more they'd apply themselves a bit more to teaching. Around here, teachers aren't paid jack diddly. I make more money sign spinning on a corner than they do. >.> I blame them for my lack of interest, but don't care because I'd just end up where I am now.

Actually, funny story..

There was this smart girl in my class named Tiffany. She used to get good grades all the time, an used to insult me for my poor marks. Of course, we still increased grade year after year, so we were always in the same classes even though I did little, to no work and she did all of hers. After the Adult High School at IRSC "removed me" from their facility. (Long story short, I made the graduation % look bad since I was full time and most students were only going to finish a class or two.) After going to college for two years after my early graduation, I had come to notice a freshman named Tiffany. She had no grant money, was two years behind me, and has no concept of working. I couldn't help but ask her "So, how fun was it doing all that homework?" I received a stair that reminds me of a bomb going off, just before the explosion where it turns red and starts to crack. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 pm

WTF? How does that work. Okay, you can't do all your work all the time and you can definitely get away not doing your work, but regularly, if you're in the top 10% (meaning regular high school since I got the impression that you went to...er...something out of the ordinary), you usually are all set. I mean, could you explain what happened to her?
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:00 am

Sure, its easy to explain. Florida schools budget is about the same as that as my budget for computer parts. Because really, hardly any of those books were legible, an the only ones that were the teachers gave to the good students. So needless to say, I knew I didn't stand a ice cube's chance in hell. So I took a "chance card" an skipped high school, played Ro for like 2 years, got a GED an went to college. I don't know whats more funny, making her face do that, or when my friends were like "Dude, you shouldn't have dropped out! I'm about to graduate." followed by the reply "What? Dude I've been in college for a year now. >.> "
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Wow, that's smart...but if you stayed in high school, wouldn't you have gotten a chance to go to a school outside of Florida with a full ride? I mean, I don't know how much you like Florida...but from the sounds of it, the lower education system there is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Admin Lady
Admin
Admin Lady

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 am

Kurohane wrote:
Wow, that's smart...but if you stayed in high school, wouldn't you have gotten a chance to go to a school outside of Florida with a full ride? I mean, I don't know how much you like Florida...but from the sounds of it, the lower education system there is horrible.

Florida education system is like this:

Everywhere else's 7th grade curriculum is comparable to Florida's 12th grade curriculum. Just in the U.S.A.

At least, where I went to school. *Smashes face into desk*

I passed high school, graduated WITH HONORS by pretty much PLAYING POKEMON through the ENTIRE four years. I did jack shit. I taught math, computer, and science classes as an aide. Usually aides grade papers. I taught the classes using what I learned though 7th grade living up north. What's that say about Florida?

=/ Rage.

EDIT: And by "taught" I mean I gave that day's lecture, explained and answered questions over the material. Like a teacher. =/
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofcruxis.darkbb.com
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:38 pm

I suppose if I kept going to High School I could have landed some type of grant. But the ones they offered I researched, and to get one was damn near impossible. Luckily, IRSC offers what they call the 2+2 Plan. Which basically means if you go to their school for two years you can go to any other Florida institution. I'm almost done with my first two, so I'll be able to go to a decent school.

As far as wanting to leave this place, yes. Big time would be nice to go to a college out of state. But that require getting a job decent enough to pay for food/utilities. An with the way the economy is now I'd end up not having enough time to study in order to earn enough money just to eat. I figure once I get my Psychology degree I'll go to China and work there. Since I'll have my 'fancy' American degree I'll tell business how stupid Americans are so they can sell junk to them. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me?   All about me? Empty

Back to top Go down

All about me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight of Cruxis :: ToC-specific :: About the Guild: Members-
Jump to: