Twilight of Cruxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight of Cruxis

Home of eRO's Twilight of Cruxis guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do we call you?

Go down 
+2
Kurohane
Admin2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin2
Admin

What do we call you? Empty
PostSubject: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:05 am

Everyone has a name that they prefer to be called and this is where you let everyone know.

Post what you like to be called :]

This is your chance to let us know what YOU want us to call you Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 am

Of course ill start out.

I like to be called Kaze of course but its not he only name i respond to, i used to go by valmar a while back and dont mind be called that.
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Valmar? Where did that come from?

Um...I guess since my main is Kurohane, I'm used to being called just "Kuro"
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Valmar used to be my main/sniper on rRO
Back to top Go down
Arcticfox

Arcticfox

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:49 am

Fox works just fine.
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 pm

You know, I seriously wanted to make up unique nicknames for all of you. Like I was seriously considering calling Fox 'Arty.' Then realized that 'Arty' had one more character than 'Fox' so it was deemed impractical.
Back to top Go down
DamaRis

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Mmm all ppl call me Dama...so dama Xd
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm

well if you want to give nicknames to people Kuro go for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:45 am

I usually go by Arc. No, not Arc the Lad, I've had the name since I was playing Dragon Warrior on NES. Its MINE, they stole it. -_- All of my characters have the name Wrath on the end of them. I used to go by Arc Rath, since in Dragon Warrior you only got eight characters to use for a name, and I got tired of seeing ArcW in the quick log, which only showed four of them. Though in most games I play now, I don't really get that problem. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com
Sonja

Sonja

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm Sonja/Sonia. Uh. I guess that's what you all call me since none of you know my real name. o_o Except Arc, but even he calls me Sonia sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do we call you?   What do we call you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do we call you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight of Cruxis :: ToC-specific :: About the Guild: Members-
Jump to: