Twilight of Cruxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight of Cruxis

Home of eRO's Twilight of Cruxis guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The guild, by Lady

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Lady
Admin
Admin Lady

The guild, by Lady Empty
PostSubject: The guild, by Lady   The guild, by Lady EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Twilight of Cruxis is a social-soon-to-be-MvP guild, tossing around the idea of casual WoE.
Don't forget to read the rules.
  • Nighttime, servertime, people are usually online. The guild level ranges from low to max, and we don't have a level requirement. We encourage only mains and one alt to join, to allow room for more people to join out cult-- I mean guild.. to join our guild.
  • We're usually in Lighthalzen.
  • Need an item (or a thousand) farmed? Ask the guild. Chances are, we're pixel-sittin' in Lighthalzen, bashing each others' skulls in to pass the time. Don't hesitate to ask; we'll help. We don't bite! Well, we don't bite guildmates, at least.... usually.
  • If you can't find something, ask. We probably know.
  • If someone's harassing you, tell us. We'll harass them back. Er.... I mean "kindly tell them to gtfo".
  • We often lurk about in Lighthalzen.
  • All of ToC's members are helpful, moderately respectful, rule-abiding citizens of eRO.
  • We openly suggest guild events and whatnot in-game and on the forum. We're not gonna chew you a new one for making a suggestion.
  • Did I mention we're always in Lighthalzen?
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofcruxis.darkbb.com
Kurohane

Kurohane

The guild, by Lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guild, by Lady   The guild, by Lady EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:22 pm

That was so funny!

"Need an item (or a thousand) farmed? Ask the guild. Chances are, we're pixel-sittin' in Lighthalzen, bashing each others' skulls in to pass the time. Don't hesitate to ask; we'll help. We don't bite! Well, we don't bite guildmates, at least.... usually."

I was just thinking about the length of time it took me to get a kitsune mask (thousand items) vs. the time that it took Fox; solo vs. 4 people. First time I saw the term "pixel-sitting" but I was like lmao; it's so true (the "bashing each others' skulls in to pass the time" is also so true).

And then finally your harassment bullet and the addition of the word "moderately" in front of respectful just made me think of the poor womanizer. XD I think I actually pity that loser...no wait, I don't think I feel a thing.
Back to top Go down

The guild, by Lady
Page 1 of 1