Twilight of Cruxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight of Cruxis

Home of eRO's Twilight of Cruxis guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steeze? whats that?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xKiddSteeze

xKiddSteeze

Steeze? whats that? Empty
PostSubject: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 am

Meh, Steven is the birth name.
I'm 14 years only, still young and lots to experience.
Kinda the athletic guy but i'm also inspired in learning the acoustic guitar.
Basketball is my main and favorite. 'Steeze' is how the shorten my name when they yell for the ball.
Now kaze calls me that, and so does the guild ._.
I've been playing this game since the beginning of 09'
I strive for my grades. Gotta get something decent or im booted off the team ):
Currently my favorite artist atm is Kid Cudi or Drake. Their lyrics are fire.
Oh yeah, i'm a bit of a sneaker fetish. Dunks,SBs,Blazers. Most sneaker heads love Jordans, but i don't. lol.
Also, i skate in my spare time. You have no idea how many scars i got on my shins now from it. ):

Well, i guess thats pretty much me.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 am

"Kaze calls me that now the guild calls me that"

lol, would you prefer something else?
Back to top Go down
xKiddSteeze

xKiddSteeze

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 am

Lol. No it's cool. xD
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:25 am

Yes! Go Stevee! I care about my grades too, just not for the same reason. I wanted to get the official title "class brains" but there was one girl who ranked higher than me. Unbelievably (or maybe not), I got the official title of "teachers' pet." I suppose I should be happy that I got a title...
Back to top Go down
xKiddSteeze

xKiddSteeze

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 am

Who cares what they say. You got the grades Very Happy
And thats not my only reason why i want it. I also wanna' go to a good college soo i'm aiming for something better than 4.0 :p
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:15 pm

There is nothing higher than a 4.0 unless if you're talking about a weighted GPA. Well, I was ranked 3/460, then I didn't take as many AP classes as some (actually I think most) of my friends, so my rank slipped down to 5/460. Meh, I couldn't care less after I got accepted into college and sent in my deposit.

Apply for a school in the New England area! It's beautiful out here, not to mention that you can go from lush forests to sprawling city in minutes!
Back to top Go down
xKiddSteeze

xKiddSteeze

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Wow city to forests in minutes huh?
Sounds pretty cool since i've been living in the city all my life.
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Well, we girls a bit more picky than the people at MIT. MIT is primarily modern architecture from what I've seen of it, and of course, flanked by Boston and Harvard. Harvard has kept most of its architecture and Boston is semi-modern, so MIT has to be super modern. Wellesley is a bit more removed. Wealthy stars (like players from the Boston Celtics) live in this town. Everything is super expensive, and since it's a wealthy town (I mean they're so posh that they don't allow Dunkin' Donuts here), there's not that many people here. Anyway, we like having forests and lakes in our backyard.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 am

Holy shit Kuro, who funds your schooling? Shit man, I wish I got those kinds of chances. Schools here in the States Suck if your not sitting on top of a mountain of gold. (Gold-L=God...Huh.) I'm just trying to get a Psychology degree.

Basket ball guy huh? Can't say I've ever been good at it. People stand so softly I feel like the slightest bump always knocks someone over. >.> I think a better use for Basketballs is playing Dodge Ball. They make that re-assuring 'Thud' when hitting a target. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:56 pm

In an effort to attract the best students most if not all the first rate colleges have changed their financial aid package to grants (meaning they just give you the money). 2/3 of my tuition is paid by the school in grants because I had such outstanding grades in high school. Basically, the more prestigious a school is, the bigger their endowment (from wealthy alum donations), thus, the better the financial aid. If I had gotten into Harvard or MIT, I'm sure I would've gotten more money.

And as for basketball, I would like to rant for a while. I have the worst luck with ball sports, especially basketball. Every time, and I mean every time, I play basketball I get injured. From a bloody puddle to bruises, I have never gotten away uninjured. Take Wednesday for example. I had to play basketball because my fencing instructor decided that a game was much better than running laps. I was chasing after a ball going out of bounds, caught it and turned around to make a shot. It turned out a girl was right behind me and so her forehead smashed into my right cheekbone. My vision in my right eye is now a little weird. I suppose I should be thankful that I didn't get a black eye in which case I would feel compelled to cover with make-up. Ek, I hate make-up.
Back to top Go down
xKiddSteeze

xKiddSteeze

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:43 pm

I just hate doing those useless dives that they make me do during drills. I must be diving wrong since I'm getting bruises and cuts on my legs. I also play power forward so i get fouled alot, or give the offensive foul >.<
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Yeah, you must have put forward a lot more effort in your youth than I did. See, they should have just told me "Look, its expensive later on. Do this dumb crap now an you'll get a fat sack of cash." An that would be all the initiative needed. >.> Luckly my GPA rocks hard enough to get where I'm going to now payed for.

Just bend your knees more Steeze, this way your center of gravity will be lower. So if they run into you, you'll have more control over your weight. If you want to make your shins tough you should roll them with a rolling pin...Seriously. You'll compress the bone so that it forms denser tissue. That way you'll have really hard shins. study
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:38 am

Arc Wrath wrote:
"Look, its expensive later on. Do this dumb crap now an you'll get a fat sack of cash."

That totally sums up the higher education financial aid system. Better grades=more money.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 am

No clue whats going on in this thread
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Admin Kaze wrote:
Steeze? whats that? Pig_nose

=P

Were talking about how college is expensive. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 am

LOL. That pic is hilarious!

We can switch topics suddenly and without warning. Don't worry, it seems like you're just lazy and don't want to read all the posts. I don't blame you. Wrath and I have been writing some pretty long posts.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 am

Isn't this thread suppose to be about Steeze? >.> STEEZE! Tell us what deeds of glory you plan to conceive! Otherwise I'm going to end up ranting about how Colleges make you take classes you really don't need for the degree your seeking just so they can get more money from people.
Back to top Go down
Sonja

Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Kiddums! :3 Now I know about chu. God I didn't think you were so young. o_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steeze? whats that?   Steeze? whats that? Empty

Back to top Go down

Steeze? whats that?
Page 1 of 1