Twilight of Cruxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight of Cruxis

Home of eRO's Twilight of Cruxis guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The guild town.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

The guild town. Empty
PostSubject: The guild town.   The guild town. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 pm

So I know our current guild town is @go 5, but this map annoys me to some effect. The NPCs are crowded, and there isn't a Stat Reset NPC from what I've seen. Now I could be wrong about the Reset NPC, and I know we moved to this town because our ally guild is there, but I think the guild should hold a little more voice in where it's town is.

So, votes anyone? Remember, NPC accessibility is key in selecting a decent town. Not just the soundtrack or what the town may look like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com
Admin Lady
Admin
Admin Lady

The guild town. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guild town.   The guild town. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 am

I agree.
I was perfectly happy with Lighthalzen. All the NPCs are accessible, and within close range of the spawning location.
If someone doesn't like the music, turn it off or replace the BGM file.
We are Twilight of Cruxis, and we shouldn't bend our guild's lifestyle to an ally. If we're able to change our guildtown to one that's much less readily accessible, then out ally should be able to haul their asses to a better, more convenient town.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofcruxis.darkbb.com
Kurohane

Kurohane

The guild town. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guild town.   The guild town. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 am

For me, the towns with complete NPCs and are least populated, Hugel (map 22) comes first, then Ayothaya (map 18). I'm suggesting these towns just for a change of pace. Of course we can go back to Lighthalzen, but I think seeing Dama all the time would be awkward and I just want to go to a different place.

Oh, the new towns Brasilis (map 31) and Manuk (map 30) also looks relatively unpopulated and has all NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

The guild town. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guild town.   The guild town. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:18 am

i personally like Manuk
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

The guild town. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guild town.   The guild town. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:06 pm

My vote goes for Amatsu. It has all the NPCs along with a cultural design I prefer over other towns. Also with Amatsu we'd only be one field away from that house shown earlier. So it doubles as having a private meeting place nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com
Kurohane

Kurohane

The guild town. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guild town.   The guild town. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Hm...I used to really want everyone to move to Amatsu, but population-wise, Amatsu is a bit crowded. Bah, whatever, I still like Amatsu!
Back to top Go down
Sonja

Sonja

The guild town. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guild town.   The guild town. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Vote wise.. I like Amatsu. I also like Hugel and Ayothaya though so I think it'll be up to Kaze, Line and Kiddums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Sponsored content

The guild town. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guild town.   The guild town. Empty

Back to top Go down

The guild town.
Page 1 of 1