Twilight of Cruxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight of Cruxis

Home of eRO's Twilight of Cruxis guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about Kurohane

Go down 
+2
xKiddSteeze
Kurohane
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurohane

Kurohane

All about Kurohane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 am

Okay! More pics!

Hey Wrath, do you know what the characters to the right of me say?

All about Kurohane - Page 2 4523_109571489971_534489971_2821077_471001_n

Wow, I'm the only one who has my mask on.

All about Kurohane - Page 2 N23102222_33355190_7249
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 am

No, can't say I do. @_@ I only scratched the surface of learning the language. Eventually I'll dedicate myself to it, most likely once I'm already there, since English has become pretty much the market basic. Fencing must be fun though, wish my school offered it. confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:39 am

Fencing is a rich kids sport. The gears are the equivalent of a year's worth of textbooks. I mean especially if you're fencing electric.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Damn, forget that then. I'd rather just take the beating. I mean, figure I wear like two or three shirts the worst those things should cause would be some whip marks. >.> An I've gotten some pretty bad beating from Gofu so it can't be all that painful by comparison. I'd want to borrow a helm though, sparring mask doesn't really protect from thin pointy things.
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:48 pm

LOL. If the rubber tip of the foil fell off and you didn't have a jacket while stabbed, it'd go through you. I mean, it's steel after all. But mostly, it's for official tournaments when fencing electric. You can't go to competitions without electric gear.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Bah. Points mean little to me. I'd rather take the risk and enjoy the fight. The risks during weapon sparring aren't anything new to me, so I'd just be sure to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Kurohane

Kurohane

PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:23 am

That's not the point of fencing. Fencing is a sport, and as with any other sport, it has its rules. Most of the gear are for protective reasons. One time, my instructor was hit, but the foil bent upwards instead of downwards so the foil slid up, into his mask, and ended penetrating his neck...all the way through. Thankfully it didn't hit anything to make the wound fatal, but I heard there was a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Arc Wrath

Arc Wrath

PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Aren't you only aloud to fight in a strait line too? Like a 2D fighter? I don't think I could do that, I'd keep trying to triangle stuff. x_X An yes, sounds like your instructor remembered why you need to watch out when messing around with pointy-stabby things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about Kurohane   All about Kurohane - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All about Kurohane
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight of Cruxis :: ToC-specific :: About the Guild: Members-
Jump to: